Thursday, March 17, 2011

finally :)

Hey all!  Soccer season is finally here again.  I've been waiting.................... :)  I have a hard time scheduling workouts sometimes because I don't like to run and there are few workout videos that can keep my attention:)  (so really I'm saying that I'm lazy and lack discipline... but I do work hard to battle those things)  But soccer is here and not only do I get to run around and kick the ball with my U6 team, but my dear husband has given me the freedom to go practice with the U14 team.  My mind says " yay! Fun!" my old and out of shape body says, "noooooooo"
I am just so thankful to have the ability to play a sport that I really enjoy and get in shape while I'm doing it!  Plus I love the kids that play and love challenging them and running sprints with them (not that you can call it a sprint:)
I'm grateful to be able to say it feels good and I like doing it...

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Abby that is awesome!!!!!!

Liz said...

I didn't know you loved soccer....what a great sport for cardio! Having fun in the best way to workout. So happy for you!