Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zumba

Hey girls
Well I finally did it. I have always wanted to teach a fitness class of some sort and now I am a zumba instructor. I taught my first class last night and it went so great. I was very nervous and just wanted my class to have a great time. I am only teaching on Tues. nights and every other Saturday. I love having a dance party in the midst of all the running for the half marathon in May. Wish you girls could dance with me!! If you don't already take zumba you should look into it. I feel like it is a great time to just dance your stress away. I love it!!! And obviously an amazing workout!! love love

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Congrats!!! Im so excited for you!!!

Abby McNair said...

so fun Jen! It would be fun to do Zumba with you:) enjoy!