Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Love Fall!!!

Fall Greetings to all the" SWEAT & GET FIT "LADIES! I am in love with the Lincoln bike paths right now as all the trees are beginning to change colors, and working out in the cool air instead of the humidity. Hope everyone is enjoying their fall workouts. I have committed to working out 5 days a week this fall. I joined a running club at the YMCA that meets Tuesday nights at 6 and Sat. mornings at 8:30am. You have the option of running a 2, 3, 4,or 5 mile run each time and there are people that run all of them so I never feel like I'm the only person running 2 miles. It's been a great motivator with running. Then on Wed. & Fri. I do BOOTCAMP....or as I would like to call it 2 a days at Adams Central for volleyball. It is intense and half way through when we are on our 10th suicide in the gym or on our 4th time up 4 flights of stairs I am usually almost to tears and cussing!!! But afterwards I feel so proud of myself for finishing. This class has made me sore in places I didn't know existed! Then on Mon or Thurs (changes days each week) I walk with Grayson and do sit ups, push ups, etc. at home. I, like Liz said in the previous blog do better when I try and stick to the same schedule. I am traveling to Europe in October with a dear friend and we will be doing alot of walking and I want my body to be prepared for that so I'm not sore. With that being said does anyone have or know of a good walking shoe? I don't really want to wear tennis shoes the entire time so I would love suggestions!!! Hope you all are having a blessed September, and keep on keeping on!!!! God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Hey Erin, so good to hear from ya! I love Sanuk shoes, they are a brand of shoe. I also love Teva shoes and could walk in them all day. I am jealous that you are going to Europe. Have a great trip!!!

Liz said...

Good to hear from you, babe! I would go to Teva.com as well. Cute and good for walking.