Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just because...

no one is blogging, doesn't mean no one is running! Right?! Well, it is true for me, at least. I thought you ladies would get a kick out of this. So, I've been running on average 20 miles a week--about 4-6 at a time. Lately, I've noticed my calves are getting big again (I've had a problem with this before) and today I went shopping for fall clothes. I bought a flannel shirt and decided to try it on with my boots at home. I got home and put it on but I COULDN'T ZIP UP MY BOOTS!

Does anyone have a remedy for large calves?! I HAVE to wear my boots this fall and winter!!

Happy running everyone! I hope the Lord is blessing you all with his precious presence. He's so good, isn't He?

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Lindsey, I have the same issue with my calves...My solution was when I was shopping at the Lane Bryant Plus Size Store with my mom one day and though I can't wear the clothes there I noticed they had shoes and their boots are bigger in the calves. The lady that worked there told me that they have so many people who are too small to buy their clothes come in and buy their boots because they can't find boots that fit their calves. Just an idea!!!