Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hair

Hey girls.. check these out :)

www.bondiband.com

Liz - Dr. Philip McNeely @ Holy Family Medical.  We did a different schedule with our girls. None of them get any of them until they are 2.  He was informative and open to it.  I know a lot of people in Lincoln who wait or don't do it at all.  Most of them go to him.  He is catholic so some of his reasoning comes from his beliefs.  We should talk more about this.  I'm curious why you asked... my email is samcnair@gmail.com if you want to share.

7 comments:

Fisher Family said...

are u talking about vaccines...

Fisher Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Stutzman said...

I am lost??

Abby McNair said...

Liz asked me about my doc in Lincoln. Anyone know her email :)??

Abby McNair said...

Sorry about gettin off topic - liz asked me a question on another blog - my bad...

did you guys check out the bondibands... i like the hats that have a place for your pony tail to stick out. Jen- any races in the future for you?

Jen Stutzman said...

Liz's email is eepeshek@gmail.com I did check out the headbands. It think they will be perfect for my new daughter. I ordered a few. Thank you Abby.

Liz said...

Yeah, I have been reading info. on the benefits of waiting to start vaccines when you kids are 2 yrs. old and to spread the vaccines out so you have 6 months in between each. I am just curious if there are doctors in Lincoln who support this.