Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Food

During the holidays I struggle with picking something off of one of the platters of treats, snacks etc that are covering the tables at my moms and my mother-in-laws houses.  I usually get workouts in and enjoy the cold weather while other people watch my kids.  :) 

This year I came up with a painful solution that will keep me away from all the extra food. I'm having my wisdom teeth out on the 23rd... yep - that'll do it!

Merry Christmas to all of you!  Hope you enjoy family and friends, time off from your normal schedule and most of all the worship of the Savior!


3 comments:

Liz said...

That is a good strategy. Jello and mashed potatoes for you! :) My cousin Amanda is home from college and brought Turbo Jam (of the infomercial) and she loves it. My mom just got it too, so we will be grooving to the Turbo Jam over the holidays.

I talked to my doctor at my 3 month appointment and didn't get vaccinations. He encouraged getting them, but was understanding of my concerns. I will be calling you if I don't see you during the holidays. Maybe you are seeing Jeni in Lincoln instead of Hastings. We'll talk soon either way.

Fisher Family said...

Abby....Great Idea. THink its to late to schedule to get mine out today....HEE HEE...Just Kidding I will be praying for you and hope the pain is minimal. Have a Blessed Christmas!!!! I turned 30 on Wed....and have been snacking on my birthday cake everyday since so I haven't been doing so great in the eating department.....

Abby McNair said...

liz - wish I could groove with you!

Thanks for the prayers Erin! Yummo - birthday cake!
Happy Late bday!