Tuesday, December 2, 2008

cold runs

Hello girls
  This morning I went for a run and it was 25 out.  I love to run in cold weather as long as I am dressed properly.  Some of you may hate to run in the cold because you are always cold.  I only run on the treadmill if I have to.  Well last year  in March I bought some North Face tights at Scheels on sale, they were still forty dollars but great quality and so worth it.  So I wore them today for the first time and I was blown away.  My legs did not get cold once and I did not wear anything over them.  It was a beautiful crisp morning and I don't think my run would of been as enjoyable without the tights.  It is hard to run when your legs are freezing.  North Face rocks!!!  I would buy all kinds of things if it wasn't so expensive.  So if any of you are looking for good cold weather running clothes check out north face tights.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I always see people running in tights like that in the winter and wonder what in the world they are doing. Tights do not look like they would be warm, but now I know. That's cool! I made the avocado dip too, and loved it. Donna and Greg liked it too.