Wednesday, December 3, 2008

sleepy in Lincoln...

Hi all.  Hope thanksgiving was good for all!  We had  a great weekend that was busy with traveling and lots of family!  Aria was up every hour of every night while we were gone.. screaming uncontrollably.  I think there are a few teeth that are about to pop through.:)  So I am catching up this week after being a zombie for a few days.  My goal is to walk on the treadmill 4 time this week.   Aria is sleeping all night now, but I am still recovering from the her wild weekend:)  How are you all doing?

Jen - made the avacado stuff! Yummmmmm!  Can't keep my chips out of there:)  Thanks for sharing!

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

I am sorry to hear about the lack of sleep , it is hard to do our job when we are that tired. I am glad you like the avocado stuff. I just made it today.

Liz said...

Hey Abby, did you get up today? I am trying to do it too! The day is just completely better for me when I do. I am starting to see 6-8am as the thing I have been needing in my life. I haven't been able to keep up with the house work, talk with God, read the Word, and get ready for the day at all. It is painful physically, but now that I have done it a couple times I am getting a change of attitude and really starting to look forward to the early morning. Its weird, but I am thankful for it. I pray God will open your eyes and give you energy tomorrow to wake early.