Friday, November 28, 2008

Hiking!

Me and my best running buddy everyone needs a dog to run with, when you don't feel like going they give motivation to go do it anyways.
The boys  having a great time!!

I love to hike, and we got to go to Cane Creek Canyon today and do some wonderful hiking and even a little running up hill.  I love to breath the fresh air and look out at God's beauty.  We lost our pup for a while but Jake and Sam ran all over and finally found him.  He was getting tired and wanted to lay down for a while.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

1 comment:

Liz said...

I am so glad you guys have such beautiful hiking country. It makes exercise more of a joy! I only had an hour this morning to go to the Y and get back, but I have to take those times even though I only get 35 min. of cardio in and nothing else. It still feels great to have it done and I have more energy. Love you all!