Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Do IT!!

Good job Liz!!  That is a great pace, keep it up.  Rachel Barry and I have been running together.  IT has been wonderful we have had some wonderful runs.  The heat here is a killer.  I have a treadmill that I have been running on when it is just too hot so that is nice.  Today I ran on the treadmill and it was so hard to get started.  I am getting ready to start my period so I feel very lazy but I did it anyway.  The first 15 minutes felt horrible and I wanted to stop every step, but once I was warmed up I was able to really push and felt so good.   Some of you know that running has been a huge outlet for me through this whole adoption process.  When I get bad news or am just frustrated I hit the road and take it to God.  OFten by the time I am back from my run I am filled with peace.  I REALLY LOVE TO RUN!!!! (most of the time)  I agree with you girls, it is a place that I have sweet fellowship with Christ.

No comments: