Friday, June 19, 2009

2 Weeks

Hello Beauties! Only 2 weeks until I attempt to do the Triathalon. My goal was to be able to run 3, 9 min. miles by this time. Not happening, but I am going to see if I can run 2, 9 min. miles this weekend. I haven't really made the intentional time to try that. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I am not reaching my weight loss goal either, but I have lost 12 pounds since January! I am glad for that. I have 10 more to lose before I can fit into all my clothes again. Jesse will be one year old in September, so that is my new goal. . . to lose 10 more by then.

Something that has helped me in gaining endurance is to do interval running that Jeni taught me. I jog 10 min. slow, then do three cycles of 2 minutes fast, 3 minutes slow, and lastly a 5-10 minute cool down. It makes the time fly by and it has really helped my lungs get in shape. I miss hearing about where you all are at, and how your exercise is going. Good, bad, or ugly let us know what's up in your world.

No comments: