Monday, March 16, 2009

thank you god

It was hot here today.  I ran with my sister-in-law who is much faster than me.  We ran two miles and I had to walk three times.  Sometimes I get frusturated when one  day a work out will feel great and the next it will hurt  like crazy.  Yesterday I walked 3 miles and ran one.  The workouts have been great and life is good as I grow in spiritual disciplines and everyday disciplines.  I have lost 9 pounds since I moved here.  Working out and eating right.  Wii Fit, the treadmill, accountability and most importantly the grace and strength that God gives as we fight this fight.

Praying for you friends.  Decide, Commit, Succeed and many verses run through my mind when I work out and I pray for you all often.

happy Monday!

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Abby, that is great. You keep it up girl!!! Thank you for the encouragement today, I really needed it.

Liz said...

It is so good to hear of your progress and successes in training! That is exciting! I hope you are finding friends for you and your girls.