Wednesday, March 25, 2009

P90X

Hello Ladies
   I just started doing P90X with Jake, it is very challenging.  There are three different programs you can do and we are doing the easiest one so we can both still run a little while doing it.  IT is a 90 day program you work out six days a week.  I have been sick the last three days while doing it so it has been especially hard and I wanted to get out of it.  Then I remembered how in high school if I had a cold I still went to vball practice or track so I decided to just keep doing it. Honestly after I do it I feel much better.  I just can't push it too hard. 
   I am celebrating because I finally reached my goal weight.  I am happy to say I did it without any crash diets or obsession.  Just basically working out.  I lost the weight very, very slowly from Ezra.  I just new I didn't want to do anything to lose it fast because I would not stick with it.  Now I don't really care if a gain a few pounds or lose, I am just truly concerned about health and having a healthy view of it all.  God has been so gracious to help me keep my eyes on Him. Every time I would want to get all obsessive He would bring me back to the truth.  And when I wanted to be lazy and just give up, He would give me the strength to go on.
Romans 11:36
  For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.  To Him be glory forever. Amen

   Keep going girls!!!!!!

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

my sis is doing P90X said it is awesome......

In Light of the Truth... said...

Hey there! I'm a friend of Kathy's and popped over. My husband and I are TRYING to do P90X, but we're having troubles committing to the full hour-long workouts! It's my goal this week to do it 3x at least! Good job at sticking to it!