Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where are you???

I have not heard from anyone in a while.  I guess you have all just given up???  I have had a major sinus infection for over two weeks, I think it is getting better.  I have continued to work out but it has been difficult.  I have done some P90X with Jake which I don't really like all that much.  It is great if you want to get very strong.  I don't mind getting strong I just don't want to do something that will take me a lot to keep it up.  So I do some with Jake but not all of it.  With all the delays in the adoption I am wondering if we will make it back for the triathlon.  We will see what the Lord has in store for me.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Jen, we all have disappeared! Ha. I've only been running about once a week since work has been so busy. I promise I'll blog soon...after vacation with my family this weekend. Love you. Wish we could run together...