Thursday, April 23, 2009

Half Marathon

Well I now officially have a little over a week left. I'm very nervous and I keep reminding myself that I'm not running it to do it in a certain time I JUST WANT TO FINISH!!!! My friend Allison who is supposed to be running with me registered too late and it closed because they had reached its max numbers. This stinks but she is trying to work something out. I also find that I'm not a very good runner when the conditions are not the best outside. Many people tell me It rains almost every year. So I guess I just need prayers that my attitude changes and that I don't chicken out. I'm already losing sleep over it.....

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Girl just relax. You have given birth to four children and two at once. This is nothing, you just have a great time. Put your head phones on and worship the whole time even if you walk the whole thing. When I did it, it rained the whole time and it was still great. You go girl. I am cheering you on in Alabama!!!!!

Hannah Randell said...

Jen and I ran it in the pouring rain. I'm praying for sun that day! You will do awesome....note about the headphones: they've been banned. Bummer. Maybe we could run together for a bit to keep each other company? What's your pace?