Sunday, April 26, 2009

Painful Beginnings

Well today while my 3 week old napped I decided to go on a jog...something I have been hurting to do for the last few months. I put on my tank and decided to commit to pushing through the pain and getting back in shape. Running has always been a love of mine, and because I began running so young it has never hurt...today that all changed it was the most painful mile and a half I have ever experienced. I thought of all of you...even though I don't even know most of you...and how you are pushing through pain and I was encouraged that I was not alone. I took my jump rope with me and every time I wanted to stop I jumped rope then continued on. I am so thankful to the Lord for giving me a body that can move...and I will continue to press on through the pain.

1 comment:

Jen Stutzman said...

Girl you are crazy!! I can't believe you ran a mile in a half. How about start with walking. Love you so much.