Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lincoln City half marathon

Hello ladies
   I just wanted to put a reminder out there that we have three ladies from our blog running the half marathon.  Hannah Randell, Ellie Stutzman and Erin Fisher.  It is so fun to go and cheer people on if you want to go and cheer for these ladies.  If I lived closer you can bet I would be there screaming and crying because I am so proud of you all.  
  I have a new favorite breakfast before I go work out.  A big bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar and either apples or bananas and you can also add nuts.  I get a lot of energy from this.  My fuel never runs low and I don't burp it up if I eat it right before I work out.  Well I am going to go run with my dogs. love you all!!!!

1 comment:

EL said...

WOW that breakfast sounds amazing! I will try it!! :)