Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Long time no see!

Well I realize that i haven't been on here in forever... i have been so busy with everything! I am so excited to hear that so many girls are doing the lincoln half marathon!! I can't wait to do it as well! I did 10 miles this past weekend and felt great! This just makes me look forward even more to he triathalon!! I'm sad to hear that you (Jen) and Jake won't be able to be at the triatholon. Is this final or is that just a guesstimation!??

I hope everyone else is still going strong!!!

BY THE WAY... IF ANY OF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK "SAFELY HOME" YOU MUST READ IT!!!! Its about the underground churchs in China and the persecuted Christians there. It is a life changing book, that only brings you closer to God and makes you feel closer to Him. I just finished it and am still in awe of God and how he works.

Have a good rest of the week!!

Ellie

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Ellie so good to hear from you. Unless some miracle happens we will not be at the triathlon. I can't wait to hear how your half marathon goes. When you get tired think of Li Quan. Safely Home is one of my favorite books!! Sooooo good!!

Liz said...

You guys need to wear your tanks and be supports to each other through the race! I know you are going to be so ready for the triatholon.