Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Still GOING

Jen- I haven't given up. 3 weekends to go to the Lincoln Half Marathon....Allison and I are registered and getting nervous. I had about 4 weeks of sick kids and myself being sick so I had a little bit of a back slide but now hitting it hard. My goal is to run 6 miles...then walking 3 then running the last 4. We will see how it goes. Sorry I haven't posted a picture with my tank but I have worn in out on the trails.... I will post pictures of our run day also. Keep going everyone!!!! God Bless!!!!

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

You go girl, I cannot wait to hear how it goes. It will be so fun. Good to hear from ya!!

Liz said...

Great to hear from you on the blog! I think you are doing so good to keep going as a mom who has many bends in the road. I relate and am inspired by your strength.