Saturday, May 2, 2009

Runner 4253

Well I picked up my Marathon info this morning.... I am runner 4253 out of 6500......I 'm really excited and it is easy to get caught up in the excitement of the marathon festivities that are going on here all weekend in Lincoln. I also drove the course so I could mentally have the distance in my brain....I had the stomach flu Tuesday and Wednesday and still have some issues that are lingering from that (but people say there are port a potties along the route...or I will run up to someones house and beg ). My friend Allison did get in to the race so we are set. Thanks to all who have been encouraging me to do something I NEVER EVER thought I would do. I will post pictures this week.

1 comment:

Jen Stutzman said...

Go girl go. I will be thinking of you all morning. I cannot wait to hear how it goes!!