Friday, January 30, 2009

Fear Pain

Last night I did a track work out on a high school track.  The moment I got there I felt like I was going to have diarrhea from the nerves.  Julie, Meredith and I went there to get trained by Sarah Freeman.  She is an awesome runner and will train anyone to be a better runner.  Anyways the first thing I thought was the pain of it.  I fear pain and it makes me anxious.  The work out ended up to be great and I hope to do it again.  When I got home I was so hungry just like after a track practice.  I am so proud of you moms that used your moms day out to work out, that is awesome.  Here is a quote I read today and I liked it!
DON'T FEAR PAIN, but come to expect it, develop your own mental strategy for coping.  the mind and body are much stronger than you think they are.

No comments: