Sunday, January 25, 2009

Patience and Balance

I am excited to be an official member of the Sweat It & Get Fit blog. Tonight I walked and ran almost 3 miles for the first time in almost 2 years. My prayer is for patience as I wait for this extra 20 pounds of "not baby" to come off and for balance as I try to fit in workout time whenever I can. It will be hard for me to be inconsistently consistent as I work with Josh to find time each week to get to the Y while he watches the girls. I am thankful for a husband who encourages me to work out!

3 comments:

Abby McNair said...

yeah Katie Reynolds! :) How is that baby that left 20 extra when she came out? Sophia is such a pretty name! I would love to see you guys when we are in Hastings sometime. Hope the workouts go well this week.! Will pray for you!

Jen Stutzman said...

Yeah!!!!! so glad that you took the time to write. this is so awesome. You go girl. I wish I was there so we could run in the rain together.

Liz said...

Good to have you on the team Katie!
I am going to work out during the Moms' Out Day from 8:45-10. Anyone can meet and encourage each other.. . Rach, how about it?