Tuesday, January 13, 2009

running in maui





Here's a couple pics of me at the 10K race in Kahului, Maui, on Dec. 13. It was an awesome race....well organized, beautiful weather, free stuff, with a free massage and potluck afterwards! I asked God to be with me as I ran and I felt His presence with me more this race than any other before. I know He sent an angel to push me through mile 5! This race has me itching for more. I have my eye on Lincoln, but want to make sure my priorities are in order (i.e. quiet times first!) before proceeding with the training. However, I am committing to the triathlon this year! I can't wait!

Enjoy Jesus today, friends.

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

You rock girl! I so wish I could of run that race with you. It looks so beautiful and I am sure the pictures don't even capture the beauty of it all. I love that you are not willing to train for anything unless you know Christ is first. May that never change. I will see you at the triathlon girl.

Liz said...

Congrats on 10 yrs. of marriage! I hope you guys could really take it in and enjoy. It is really refreshing to hear you evaluating your goals based on the time it could take away from God. I pray for discernment for you in that decision. Cool!