Sunday, January 25, 2009

NO PAIN NO GAIN

Hello to my lovely ladies!!!!
I am running a road race this Sat. IT is to raise money for the flood victims in Iowa. I have to tell you about my friend that I am running with. She has had three children and never really worked out in her life. she is in her early thirties and she is afraid to run but she is doing it anyways. We have been working out together for a while and she has worked so hard and is in great shape. For the first time in her life she is working at being healthy and I am so proud of her. Not very many start this at her place in life. I hope to get her to the triathlon this summer. I just wanted to tell you about her to inspire you all. She gives all glory to God as he has given her the strength to overcome so many fears. I so love hearing from all of you women, you inspire me with your hard work. NO PAIN NO GAIN!!
Also I am getting ready to order tanks for the triathlon training. They are a light, soft, cotton tank not super tight fitting for all the nursing mamas. I am going to get a medium. I would order the size you would get in a cotton t-shirt. Jake is going to design the tanks for us. So if you are going to train for the triathlon I want you to comment and leave your name and size and address. I will send them as soon as I get them so you can train in them and wear them race day and we can get a pic for our blog. Please let me know ASAP. IF you don't comment I will just assume that you are not interested. I will wait a week before ordering.
love you all

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds great! i always love the shirts jake comes up with...medium sounds good for me, or whatever size you think. and how much do i owe you? LOVE YOU and MISS YOU

Abby McNair said...

oh - i am definitely an extra small..;) We can't commit yet, but would love to work out with ya'll:) will let you know asap... ummm can I order a tank anyway?

Jen Stutzman said...

Abby, yes you can order a tank. Rach, I need your address.

Liz said...

Thank you for the cool gift!

Liz Peshek
Size L
1395 N. Adams Central Ave
Juniata, NE 68955

Unknown said...

Rachel Haynes
PO Box 361
Doniphan, NE
68832

ps Give your 2 yr old LOTS of kisses for me today...and thank you for the tank, can't wait to see it!!!

Fisher Family said...

Hey Jen, Wont be participating in Triathlon cuz of other commitments on the 4th but still trying to train for the Lincoln Half with Allison Franzen. Thank you for all the encouragement girls...your testimonies are keeping me going when I feel like giving up.