Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Excited!

This is my first time posting on this blog, and I am so excited to be a part of it. Incase you don't know me, I live here in Alabama about 5 miles from Jen. I have one son, Azariah who is 5 months old, and a wonderful husband, Holden. So Holden has been gone in Indonesia and Japan for a little over a week and will be gone for another week. I have been working out almost everyday he's been gone, thanks to Jen's encouragement. It's been tough, but I am committing to not let my tiredness and my body always dictate when I stop working out. I am tired of giving in to my flesh and my laziness. I hope to participate in the triathalon for the first time this year, and I am so excited. I don't think I have a clue what I'm getting myself into, but I am excited to try.

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

You are one tough woman!!! love ya

Liz said...

Welcome to the group, Rachel! If I can just get myself to put on my workout clothes I end up exercising. Does that work for you?