Friday, January 16, 2009

Triathlon

Hello girls!!!!!!
   So I am wondering who is ready to DECIDE, COMMIT AND SUCCEED  for the triathlon.  Any of you that want to do it and train together let me know.  I am going to get tanks made for all of us for race day so we can be a team. The team part will be the training and encouraging each other. The triathlon is not a race, it is to encourage fitness.  So the purpose is the training, it is not the race.  The race is just a great time of fellowship.  Some of you may think that that excludes people but believe me I have invited many women to be  a part of it.  I do not wish to exclude anyone.  I just love encouraging each other and going through the pain together. Hannah, I know you are for sure.  So if you sign up give me tank sizes.  I will tell you and I know you know that staying fit is hard.  I never desire to obsessed just healthy.  I love knowing that their are others out their that desire the same.  Keep it up girls!!!

2 comments:

Hannah Randell said...

I'm in! What type of tanks are you ordering? If I knew the brand, I could guess the size better. This will be great. Thanks for all your encouragement. We need it!

Liz said...

I am excited to do the triathlon, but it is really the process of working towards being physically able to do it that I am looking forward to. The triathlon is really just a reward at the end. Being with friends and family is such a joyful time for me.