Saturday, May 2, 2009

Runner 6718

Tomorrow's the race and I am pumped! My hubby is taking me to the pasta-thon tonight after we drop off the kids at my mom's. He is so supportive of me and I appreciate him so much. I can count on him to catch up with me every few miles on the sidelines with water bottle and camera in hand. I will post pics also when this race is accomplished. The forecast is for 45 degrees and partly sunny in the morning with no rain!! PTL; hopefully it holds out. Thank you for all of your encouragement on this blog!

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Go girl go!!!! I was thinking of you today when I went for a run. I will be thinking of you.

Fisher Family said...

hannah...we still have the flu at our house so we skipped pasta downtown and made our own at home....Good luck tomorrow....Maybe I will see you among the 6500 runners.