Thursday, May 7, 2009

triathlon

Okay so I just saw the new tshirts for the triathlon and they are sooooo cool.  I cannot believe that we will not be there.  I have decided that whenever we do get back to NE I will be doing the triathlon, so any of you that want to join me that would be great.  I will just be doing it and seeing if I can improve my time from last year.  It could just be a fun day for us all to work out together.  LEt me know what you think.
Liz visited with her family last week.  WE were very diligent to work out even with the kids everywhere.  We did turbo jam a couple of times and ran a couple of times.  Liz made it up the big bertha hill without walking and that is very hard to do.  GO LIZ!!!  We thought of all the marathoners on Sunday, you guys all rock.   It was very fun for me to have a work out buddy for a week.  Miss you Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

as long as this first one doesn't kill me, i would love to run it with you when you guys get out here again! miss you everyday!!!