Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FiRsT TiMeR!!

Welp this is my first time writing on the blog.. so I suppose I should introduce myself! I am Ellie Stutzman, Jake sister aka Jen's sister in law. And I don't know why I haven't gotten on here sooner, but I finally here. Anywho.. as for my workouts they have been going great! I just decided a week and a half ago to train for the Lincoln Half Marathon. and for those who don't know me I AM NOT A RUNNER! LOL. I have never loved or even liked to run, but with training for the triathalon I have found that I think best and have my best alone time when I am running. So I decided to tackle the challenge of a half marathon. And I figured that it would put me in good shape for the triathalon so Rhonda doesn't have to persuade me to keep running this year at the 1mile marker! lol. Well I'm excited to be apart of this blog and am excited to be doing the triathalong with everyone again this year!! This is the verse that is getting me through all this training! Its an awesome verse! Check it out if you don't know it! Psalm 18:31-36

Ellie Stutzman

3 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Yeah, I am so glad you joined the team!!! You will love the Lincoln half marathon. I do think you will love running the more you do it. You have a lot of drive and you know how to work hard.
love you
Jen

Liz said...

I read your bible passage and am always amazed by the personal way God is involved in our lives.. . even our physical well being. I look forward to hear how your training is going. What do your workouts look like when you train for the half marathon? Are you following a specific plan? liz

EL said...

Jen: I am actually loving running right now! Its getting so much easier for me mentally! Thank the Lord! And I'm having my best thinking time when I run, I almost find myself sad that my run is over.. but not too sad! lol

Liz: Im glad you liked the verse! My training is going great! I'm going to post about my training plan so you can read it on my next post!!

love you guys,
EL