Tuesday, February 3, 2009

moving

Hi all.  For those of you who don't know, we recently moved to western nebraska.  My workouts lately have consisted of lifting heavy things and running the stairs at my mother-in-laws.:)  I am trying to work in workouts between the painting, fly swatting and parenting, but so far have been unsuccessful.  I appreciate all of your posts... keep posting!  It encourages me to work hard to get workouts in and honor God with this body he's given.  I have been working on getting up early (for two days:) and it has been great.  Aria has been waking up at 5:45... (time change), so as I work her into a new schedule, I am getting up early and having lots of time to read, do pushups and situps:), and just be.  Tomorrow I am going to run 2 miles... Decide. Commit. Succeed.

Just thinking of you all and praising God for the encouragement he's given through this blog.

loves

3 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

You go girl!! You can do, it run those two miles and you will feel great. Praying for you.

Liz said...

How far are you from hastings? 3 hrs.? Moving is a test for a stay at home mom. Finding new friends for you and your girls. Finding a church that loves God and His Word, stepping out to initiate relationships. It can be very humbling to go somewhere new, so I am praying for you now that God would send you a friend that will be someone you can be close to and enourage each other spiritually, and help each other work out and run errands.
I will be running tomorrow too!

Jen Stutzman said...

Abby, did you get your run in today?