Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tanks are on there way to you.

Me wearing the new tanks.

We received the tanks yesterday and I sent them out to all of you today.  I have one request,  I want you all to take a picture of yourself in your new tank (be creative).  These tanks are a symbol of our team effort to not be lazy and to get ready for the triathlon.  I rode my bike for the first time today and it was so fun.  I am reading book called marathon mom and it is so great.  There is a chapter just dedicated to the health benefits of running and how that makes us better mamas and wives.  At times I know we all think I am too tired to work out but if we would just do it we would have a burst of energy to get through the day.  I find that the days I work out I have a spring in my step and the days I don't it drags.  I can't wait to see you all in your new work out tanks.

3 comments:

Amanda Thom said...

no way is that koda? He is seriously HUGE! when are you going to send one of them to me?

Abby McNair said...

got it - love it - thanks Jake and Jen!

love you guys!

Abby M

Fisher Family said...

Thanks for the tank...i will get my picture published soon...