Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Jesse


Here is our new sweet boy, Jesse! Joseph told me yesterday that he will NEVER, EVER get mad at Jesse. I had to smile. He really believes that. Its easy to love a baby that can't take your toys or push you.
He is crying in his nap right now because its feeding time. But I wanted to practice putting a pic on the blog. Blake didn't even help me. I did go to the gym, thank you for the encouragement Abby and Jeni. I know I need to talk full advantage of any help I get from Blake. There will be so many times he can't help or there is illness, etc. So these days that i can go are a gift. I did the bike and rowing machine and the dreaded toning class. I can't do the whole class yet, I have to modify some of the moves. But when I feel the pain, I thank God that I can exercise and that pain is good for me. At least I know I am doing something that is pushing my body. As my dad says, "No pain, no gain." Go push your bodies today in some way, girls! Push ups and sit-ups in your living room can bring plenty of pain. Love to all!

4 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

I so want to smell that little guy!! i am glad to hear that you hit the gym. I am sure you felt good after you did it. I also had a toning class today and I am feeling the pain still.

Fisher Family said...

liz...ok thanks alot for posting that picure now i really really want another baby. No, he is so sweet thanks for sharing.

Abby McNair said...

yeah Liz! Praise the Lord for sore muscles:) Oh my... Jesse is beautiful! I want to hold and snuggle... and yes, I do want another...

Jen Stutzman said...

I so want another baby!!! Every day my arms ache to hold a baby. My arms also ache to hold our babies in Africa. Thank you God for the children you have put in my arms, they just try to jump our a lot.