Thursday, November 20, 2008

How's God?

I'm loving these posts and seeing what every one is working towards. Kudos to all of you! I have to post a question, however. Since the main theme of this blog is to prioritize not only our own health but also our spiritual lives, I'd love to hear how all of your quiet times are going! So, how's your relationship with God lately?

I'm doing a Beth Moore study with a couple of friends. It is "Stepping Up: Psalms of Ascent". It has been an incredible challenge to me. I am growing and my whole outlook is changing. I want to encourage you in your personal relationships with the Lord. Tithing your day to Him (through prayer time, bible study, etc.)--even 10 minutes in the morning-- will give you the necessary energy and grace to make it through the day--including your workouts! I feel I am one step ahead of everyone else when I rise first and dedicate my day to Him. Try it out and see what you think. Blessings!

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Right on. I have a commitment to not work out until i have been in the word. Thank you for the challenge!! I love it!!

Kathy said...

So great..so true...

Thank you for the great reminder..

I can't wait to "jump in" with you ladies..