Wednesday, November 19, 2008

praise the Lord

I got my buns out of bed to walk on the treadmill this morning!!! Ok - so it wasn't 6:00 like I want it to be, but 6:30 worked well this morning.  I listened to Selah the whole time and had a great time.  Aria was watching me - she probably thinks she has a crazy mom:)

I have been running on and off since she was born, but have not worked out consistently since pre Ava(my second).  My goal is to walk consistently for 2 weeks, then start a consistent running schedule.  The only way the consistency will  happen is if I get my butt in bed earlier... so 10:00 bed time for me from now on!  

I would really like to run the Lincoln half with a friend in May, but it will never happen unless I stay consistent!  Praise the Lord for a fresh start, a victory this mornign and for his amazing grace!

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Yes!!!!! you did it!!! The hardest part is getting up and doing it. It feels so good after you do it, Right? I can't wait to hear that you did it again tomorrow.

Liz said...

I am sorry I cannot commit to calling you every day at 6am, that would be too much for me to promise, but I will be thinking of you because I am going to start getting up at 6am consistently now that Jesse has a more stable schedule. Every day is new! If we can just go to bed early like you said, and get through the initial pain of getting out of the bedroom. Pray for me when you get up and feel the pain of sleepiness:)