Saturday, November 8, 2008

Prayer

I am so excited about this blob :) and the chance to encourage others and be encouraged. After having 3 babies, I am amazed again at how awesome our God is and what our bodies can do. I have never gotten back down to my pre-1st-pregnancy weight. That is my goal. I have 13 pounds to lose. It has been pretty challenging the 3rd time around. I have dealt with some diet changes because of Aria and my body is not normal right now. I just had a nutritional consult with a doctor to try to get back into shape nutritionally, so hopefully her suggestions will help. Because of these nutritional issues, I have been more tired, had stomach aches 75% of the time and had a few other issues that nobody wants to hear about. My prayer is that the Lord would help me to be wise in excercising so that I don't wear my confused body out and that I would not give up. I am only walking and doing pilates right now and would like to be more consistent with those two things. I would love to be running, but whenever I do, I am wiped out and my stomach issues tend to get worse... Thanks for praying! Love the idea Jen!

2 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Abby, I will pray for you. I remember training with you for volleyball and you have a lot of heart!!!!!! Take it one day at a time.
love you
Jen

Liz said...

Another pilates fan! I like the Windsor Pilates tapes. Thats right, VHS tapes:) There is nothing like it to tone the abs. Go Girl!