Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gym...

I keep hearing about you all going to the gym.  We don't do gyms.  So I have a hard time staying consistent because I think I can do it anytime because my treadmill is right downstairs.  Now it is 9:40 and I didn't do it today.  Off to bed... wishing I would have worked out.  My goal is to do it in the mornings before the hubs and kiddos are all awake and hungry... just hasn't happened very often.  Can someone call me every morning at 6am and say get on the treadmill? :)

3 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Well friend it is 5:15 am here and I am getting ready to hit the road before I go spend the day in the airport. Should I give you a call? Sleep is just as important as working out. So maybe until you are getting good sleep you should take it easy. Work out when you can. We can only do what we can do.
love you

Fisher Family said...

Abby...one thing that has saved me when I dont go to a gym are these 10 min solution videos. You get them at Walmart and are 9.99 they are 5 10 min workouts. I have an aerobics one and Pilates which I love. That one comes with resistance bands too. When I get Gray down for a nap I try to at least do one 10 min one, or sometimes all 5. They are fabulous.

Abby McNair said...

thanks erin!! - going to check it out!