Sunday, November 9, 2008

Goals

I am a novice blogger, so bare with me. I will try and get an awkward pilates move picture in when I figure out how to do that. Anyway, hello to all the "sweat it" girls. It is getting cold in Nebraska and so my beloved outdoor workouts will be few. It is to the gym for me. I went to the YMCA on Saturday and was a little disappointed that I could only go about 3.5 on the treadmill and it felt like my legs were flying. Still, my mind is not on how out of shape I am now, but on my goals ahead. My goals are to 1) Work out 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes, 2)Lose my remaining pregnancy weight gradually over the next 8 months=20 pounds, 3)Eat less sugar and more veggies. I want to always make changes that are for life, not fads or extreme diets. I like the challenge of getting in shape, and I am feeling energized as my baby sleeps more. I will be excited to hear about your experiences and advice. I am just in a very grateful state getting to love on my kids and welcome a new little one into our home. And also thankful for short times away to exercise and clear my mind as I talk to God about life and think on His Word. Encouragement: Exercise for your health and to renew your spirit with Words of Life. Psalm 16:11"In Your presence is fullness of joy"

1 comment:

Jen Stutzman said...

You figured it out. I am so excited!! I wish I could be there to watch the kids for you while you hit the gym. Every way our body changes is more then worth it when God blesses us with a child. Love you.