Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Get going!!!

Here we are coming in for strong finish, this was I think 4 years ago maybe 5.  As we finished the half marathon the winners for the marathon were finishing at the same time we were. 

WE are still smiling at the finish, we had so much fun!!!
This me finishing the triathlon two years ago, so happy to finish  I had mastitis and was not feeling the best.  As soon as I get pics from this year I will put some up.  Liz did awesome in this triathlon.  We trained together.  We nursed our babes and handed them off to go sweat it.

Well I am home from my trip and so happy to be with my family.  I took Sunday and Monday off from working out and it was really hard to get going today.  I was thinking of every excuse not to run.  It is just so easy not to work out.  So, to get myself motivated I went to look at some pics of Hannah and myself running the half marathon and triathlon pics.  They did the job. I worked out so hard I am going to be very sore tomorrow.  I listened to awesome worship music the entire time I ran and it was a great time with the Lord!!!  How are ya'all doing??

2 comments:

Abby McNair said...

i had so much fun doing the tri a few years ago - i hope it works again one of these years.... love the pics Jen! It makes me miss you even more!

Jen Stutzman said...

If I remember right, you were pregnant with Aria when you did the triathlon. I don't think you knew yet though.