Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Running Support

I do not mean the running support in which we are all encouraging one another....I mean the kind of support that I am really in desperate need of....I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a GREAT sports bra....I need one. My girls are very droopy......and I can not find a good sports bra. I have a couple of ones from Target and one that is a Nike one but they are not working. My chest kills during and after my runs. I have tried to wear 2 at the same time but that doesn't seem to work either. Breastfeeding has made this part of my body a pain in the butt.....Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure holding my chest would be very good for me to do on the treadmills at the Ymca.....Love to all

4 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

I know what you mean girl. I am also looking for the same thing. Here is website that I got from a magazine. www.cw-x.com or there is a link on the blog to title nine and it has some great bras. I have not wanted to spend the money but I think it is time. I often wear two sports bras but then I feel like I cannot breath as well. I will let you know if I get a good one.

Abby McNair said...

ummm - I had to hold my chest during my first few workouts.. I just ran in the dark of the morning:)

Jen Stutzman said...

Abby, I have done that before too. I am sure it looks crazy but I have to control the girls some times.

Fisher Family said...

Abby im pretty sure we should be work out buddies.....you crack me up....im so glad someone else knows what i mean....