Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Hello girls!!  I have been cooking and cleaning all day.  My brother and Jake's brother will be staying with us.  As we all get ready to eat some great food remember to try to get a good work out in this weekend.  It is so easy to get out of the routine when the holidays come.  We have to work especially hard during this time of the year.  I don't know if I will get a work out in tomorrow but I will make sure I get a run in on Friday.  I would love to hear what you are all doing for Thanksgiving.  I will try to post a picture of us tomorrow so you can see what we are all up to.
love you all!!

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

hey Jen...I too have been cleaning all day...I'm exhausted. Made 2 pies and have the turkey ready in the fridge to go in the oven at 7.
Were having a nice quiet day at home tomorrow with our kids. We are gonna miss our family who are all in Arkansas but are looking forward to making some new memories. We are giving Thanks this year for a new outlook on God and Life....Love you much! Happy Thanksgiving!

Liz said...

I really thankful that Ben and Sam can be with you all for the holiday. I am listening to Isabells scream "Done!" from the toilet and thanking God for weaving these three miracles together in my womb. Missing you and thinking of you all!

Abby McNair said...

hi jen - hope your family time was fun... we were in Hastings yesterday and home today.. off to Columbus tomorrow... I got in a walk with my mom yesterday when the girls were sleeping, but nothing today. Aria is having rough nights, so momma mcnair is tired. Would love to see pics... i'll post on my other blog.
Enjoy your workout today! Miss you!

love
ab