Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I don't have to!

I don't have to go. . . I don't want to go. . . .to the gym. Blake and I worked out a way for me to get to the gym twice a week during the day. At lunch I go and he feeds the kids. Today is one of those days and I am really thankful he is willing to try this, but I really don't want to go. This is common for me in winter. I would rather be lazy so I thought of our blog and decided to write for help. Can anyone out there give me some motivation? Help!

3 comments:

Abby McNair said...

Okay Liz... what a precious gift your husband is giving you! Take the opportunity! or I will come to Hastings and Blake can watch my 3 while I go work out:) Will he? :)

will you post a pic of your new babe?

Jen Stutzman said...

Here is my conversation, I don't want to go work out and then I say back to myself that is too bad you are going to do it!!!!!! Just like I tell my kids. I also put special music or sermons on my ipod that I get excited to listen to while I work out. Go for it!!!!!! this will be the hardest time for you just having a baby and not sleeping through the night yet, nursing and recovering from labor, but dig deep. I know you have it in you!!!!

Fisher Family said...

GO LIZ GO!!!! DO I NEED TO DO An ADAMS CENTRAL CHEER FOR YOU CUZ I WILL RIGHT HERE IN MY LIVING ROOM!!! Love you girl.....