Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Living Waters 5k

  Hello girls!!!  I have decided on a race to run.  Once again I will not be racing just trying to finish.  It is called Living Waters 5k.  It is raising money for water purification all over the world.  We will run along the river.  I am trying to get one of my friends to do it with me.  It is November 29th.  I will let you all know how it goes.
   I did run the trail Sat. and it was wonderful.  It is a trail full of hills and after first moving here I was not used to running hills, but now I like to attack them.  At the end of this trail run there is a huge steep long hill and it is always my goal to make it up.  I refer to it as the big bertha.  Yesterday I was at the gym doing a class and today I will run.  I am tired because I was up with Marya last night, she had the stomach flu but she seems to be doing a little better this morning.  If we didn't work out every time we were tired I guess we never would as mothers.  I am seriously so happy that you guys are writing on the blog.  Keep it up girls, when I run today I will take time to pray for each of you, Liz, Erin, Abby, Hannah, and Amy.  That is our group this far it may grow in time.  I love you all!!

2 comments:

Abby McNair said...

Praise the Lord for giving you the strength to practice discipline! Wish I could run up Big Bertha with you... struggling with working out today - have a cold... ah the list of excuses I could come up with. Better go get my walking shoes on!
love
ab

Fisher Family said...

Jen I wish I was running up Big Bertha with you....